Established Australian copper-gold producer and explorer, Aeris Resources Limited (ASX: AIS) today provided an update on exploration activities at the Constellation deposit, located within the company’s 100% owned Tritton tenement package in New South Wales.
- Assays received from 22 Reverse Circulation (RC) holes (assays pending on a further 30 RC holes).
- Significant high grade copper intersections including:
- TAKRC024 – 38m @ 3.72% Cu, 0.36g/t Au, 3.1g/t Ag (from 8m);
- TAKRC025 – 47m @ 3.90% Cu, 0.96g/t Au, 5.6g/t Ag (from 11m);
- TAKRC004* – 38m @ 2.91% Cu, 0.47g/t Au, 1.8g/t Ag (from 44m);
- TAKRC003* – 10m @ 5.48% Cu, 0.83g/t Au, 3.7g/t Ag (from 40m) incl.
- 5m @ 10.77% Cu, 1.56g/t Au, 6.8g/t Ag (from 45m);
- TAKRC010 – 42m @ 1.56% Cu, 0.92g/t Au, 1.7g/t Ag (from 31m);
- TAKRC006 – 30m @ 1.47% Cu, 0.47g/t Au, 2.9g/t Ag (from 92m) incl.
- 8m @ 2.58% Cu, 0.53g/t Au, 5.4g/t Ag (from 103m);
- 6m @ 3.02% Cu, 1.31g/t Au, 4.7g/t Ag (from 116m); and
- TAKRC006 -12m @ 2.58% Cu, 1.41g/t Au, 3.6g/t Ag (from 127m).
- High grade copper mineralisation is thicker than expected within the oxide / supergene zones and remains open along strike to the south.
- Approval received for an additional 19 RC holes to continue testing mineralisation along strike – awaiting approval for a further 21 RC holes.
Aeris’ Executive Chairman, Andre Labuschagne, said:
“The first round of assay results from the RC drilling have exceeded our expectations. Intersecting high grade copper mineralisation within 10m from surface is remarkable.”
“The footprint of this near-surface copper mineralisation is also larger than we expected and remains open along strike to the south.”