Established Australian copper-gold producer and explorer Aeris Resources Limited (ASX: AIS) is pleased to provide an update on exploration activities at the Constellation deposit, located within the Company’s 100% owned Tritton tenement package in New South Wales.
- Assays received from a further 30 Reverse Circulation (RC) drill holes at Constellation.
- Further high grade copper intersections, including:
- TAKRC038* – 13m @ 8.64% Cu, 0.81g/t Au, 4.4g/t Ag (from 52m)
- TAKRC019* – 11m @ 8.63% Cu, 0.75g/t Au, 9.5g/t Ag (from 39m)
- TAKRC040* – 9m @ 8.20% Cu, 1.53g/t Au, 12.6g/t Ag (from 45m)
- TAKRC030 – 11m @ 4.63% Cu, 0.79g/t Au, 7.6g/t Ag (from 61m)
- TAKRC050* – 13m @ 4.11% Cu, 1.77g/t Au, 7.9g/t Ag (from 101m)
- TAKRC031 – 9m @ 3.96% Cu, 0.78g/t Au, 7.1g/t Ag (from 85m)
- TAKRC032* – 57m @ 1.34% Cu, 0.36g/t Au, 3.1g/t Ag (from 9m) incl.
- 18m @ 2.41% Cu, 0.62g/t Au, 7.7g/t Ag from (44m)
- TAKRC019* – 26m @ 1.40% Cu, 0.05g/t Au, 1.8g/t Ag (from 3m) incl.
- 8m @ 2.98% Cu, 0.02g/t Au, 3.9g/t Ag (from 16m).
- Near surface high grade copper mineralisation intersected over a 200m strike length. Mineralisation remains open to the south and west.
- Approval received for an additional 45 diamond drill holes.
*Drill hole intersected excessive water and was stopped in mineralisation. The drill hole will be re-drilled with a diamond tail. Assay results from a diamond tail sulphide intersection may differ from the RC only assay interval.
Aeris’ Executive Chairman, Andre Labuschagne, said;
“The RC drill program has been a tremendous success. To say that the near surface drilling results at Constellation have surprised on the upside would be an understatement.”
“A number of the RC drill holes encountered excessive water and had to be discontinued whilst still in visible mineralisation. RC drilling has been suspended whilst we complete these holes with a diamond tail. This is expected to be completed in the next couple of weeks.”
“Near surface, high grade copper mineralisation has now been traced 200m along strike and remains open to the south and west.”
“Approval for an additional 45 diamond drill holes will allow us to commence an infill resource definition drill program on the upper section of the deposit.”