Established Australian copper-gold producer and explorer Aeris Resources Limited (ASX: AIS) is pleased to present its Quarterly Activities Report and Presentation for the period ended 30 June 2021.
Investor presentation call Friday 30 July, details are below.
JUNE QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
CRACOW GOLD OPERATIONS:
- June quarter production of 19,889 ounces at AISC of A$1,568/oz.
- FY21 production of 73,685 ounces at AISC of A$1,483/oz – costs beat guidance and production within guidance.
- Record monthly mill throughput achieved in May – 57,100 tonnes · 324%. increase to Mineral Resource at KlondykeRoyal deposit.
TRITTON COPPER OPERATIONS:
- June quarter production of 5,828 tonnes at AISC of A$4.68/lb.
- FY21 production of 22,987 tonnes at AISC of A$3.70/lb – both within guidance.
- Constellation deposit continues to grow.
- Cash and receivables of $105.9m at quarter end.
- Successfully completed a $50.4m equity placement in June.
- A$20.5m voluntary debt repayment in June. Remaining debt (US$20m) repaid in July.
- Contingent Instrument and Working Capital Facilities entered into with ANZ during July.
- Cracow gold production of 67koz to 71koz at AISC between A$1,550/oz and A$1,600oz.
- Tritton copper production of 21kt to 22kt at AISC between A$3.95/lb and A$4.30/lb.
Aeris Resources Andre Labuschagne, Executive Chairman will host a webinar presentation at 1:00pm AEST (11:00 AWST) on Friday, 30 July 2021 to discuss the results of the June 2021 Quarterly Activities Report. The presentation webinar will include Q&A participation.
Attendees are required to register via the link below prior to the start of the call in order to attend the event:
Please ensure you have a ZOOM account linked with your registration email.