Artemis Resources Limited (ASX:ARV, Frankfurt: ATY, US OTCQB: ARTTF) is pleased to provide an update on assay results from the recent reverse circulation (RC) drilling programme targeting the East and Quod Est Zones at its 100%-owned Carlow gold and copper project in the West Pilbara region of Western Australia.
The high-grade East zone intercepts occur at depth and continue to define the mineralised shoots down-dip and outside the 2021 optimised pit shell.
The third batch of results from Artemis’ 52 hole, ~14,000m RC drill programme has intersected multiple high-grade zones with the better intersections including:
- 20m @ 2.06g/t Au, 0.40% Cu and 0.254% Co from 258m (ARC359) including 3m@ 8.78g/t Au, 1.18% Cu and 1.140% Co from 258m;
- 3m @ 21.91 g/t Au, 0.80 % Cu and 0.01 % Co from 246m (ARC355) including 1m @ 53.1g/t Au, 1.27% Cu and 0.01% Co from 246m;
- 11m @ 1.69 g/t Au, 0.49 % Cu and 0.256 % Co from 246m (ARC357) including 2m @ 6.68g/t Au, 0.75% Cu and 0.916% Co from 246m;
- 6m @ 4.61 g/t Au, 0.44 % Cu and 0.02 Co from 294m (ARC356) including 2m @ 5.75g/t Au, 0.42% Cu and 0.015% Co from 296m;
- 2m @ 11.93 g/t Au, 0.67 % Cu and 0.02% Co from 199m (ARC356); and
- 1m @ 25.10 g/t Au, 0.43 % Cu and 0.01% Co from 245m (ARC358).
Resource development and exploration drilling can now be planned with a higher level of confidence. A further three holes are still pending assays with additional drill planning in progress to follow up these outstanding gold and copper results.
“Once again Steve Boda, Artemis’ general manager, and his team have delivered outstanding results from the Carlow Project,” executive director Alastair Clayton said.
“Through diligent analysis we can now target and intercept very high-grade shoots as well as thick zones of gold and copper with a high degree of certainty.
“As demonstrated by the outstanding gold and copper intercepts presented to shareholders over the last five weeks the exploration scope and potential continues to grow across the Carlow group of deposits and regionally at the new Chapman discovery.
“We will be accelerating our Carlow exploration efforts in the New Year with our aim of delivering a new resource statement in H1 of 2022.”