Artemis Resources has released the latest assays from its March 2021 Quarter drilling campaign at the 100%-owned Carlow Castle gold-copper project in the Pilbara to confirm more high gold grades and valuable levels of copper and cobalt.
The latest assays include:
- 14m at 7.03 g/t Au, 2.61% Cu and 0.28% Co from 123m;
- 3m at 2.82g/t Au, 0.16% Co and 0.003% Co from 124m;
- 18m at 3.46g/t Au, 0.66% Cu and 0.33% Co from 201m;
- 3m at 13.3g/t Au, 0.77% Co and 0.31% Co from 267m; and
- 3m at 2.13g/t Au, 0.19% Cu and 0.06% Co from 72m.
The Carlow Castle reverse circulation drill campaign was expanded to 55 holes and 10,500m. Just under half the assays have been returned so far.
Artemis Resources executive director Boyd Timler commented:
“Carlow Castle drilling continues to return exceptional grades and widths as we expand the mineralised envelope of the Main Zones.
“These results are defining discrete high-grade gold and copper mineralised shoots within the ore body, helping to expand the mineral resource potential and assisting the targeting of further drilling planned in Q2 2021.”