Catalyst Metals Limited (ASX: CYL) is pleased to present its Quarterly Activities Report for the period to 30 September 2021. Catalyst has significant interests in two retention licences (RL’s) and fourteen exploration licences (EL’s) over the Whitelaw Gold Belt and similar geological terranes both to the east and to the west (Figure 1). These licences total some 2,209 square kilometres in area.
- Four Eagles Gold Project
- Limited drilling in the September 2021 Quarter due to crops and weather.
- Results and interpretation of drilling and seismic data continuing.
- Tandarra Gold Project
- Further high-grade gold zones and stacked fault repetitions discovered.
- Macnaughtan Prospect intersects 9m @ 14.8g/t Au including 1m @ 112g/t Au.
- Macnaughtan Prospect strike length increased to 1,100 meters.
- Tomorrow Prospect diamond/RC drilling returns best results of o 3m @ 13.8g/t Au from 202m, and o 2.6m @ 3.5g/t Au from 177m.
- Air core drilling demonstrates gold mineralisation beneath cover.
- Tenement gravity geophysics survey now completed, with 13 drilling targets identified.
- Significant and anomalous gold results returned adjacent to recognised regional fault system, including 3m @ 6.19g/t Au, 1m @ 1.27g/t Au and 4m @ 0.59g/t Au.
- Gold values received from Gravity Target 9 show gold mineralisation immediately north of the North Central Victorian Goldfields Tender Block 1.
- Five gravity targets tested in the 2021 air core program, identifying follow-up drilling targets.
HENTY GOLD MINE
- Henty Quarterly Production
- Revenue of $15.7 million from metal sales for September 2021 Quarter.
- Production of 6,775 ounces of gold produced at C1 cash cost of $1,621 per ounce.
- Processed 49,299 tonnes at 4.6g/t Au with 92.1% recovery.
- Forecast production remains on track for 25,000 ounces for Calendar 2021
- Henty Mineral Resource Estimate
- Henty Mineral Resource Estimate increased by 13% in addition to replacing production.
- Mineral Resources Estimate is now 2.5 million tonnes @ 4.5g/t Au for 357,400 ounces of gold.
- Zone 96 more than doubled to 84,500 ounces of gold at 6.9g/t Au.
- Underground drilling continues to intersect high grade gold mineralisation.