Australia’s next lithium producer Core Lithium (ASX: CXO) is pleased to release the presentation it will give to investors and stakeholders during a site visit at its high-quality Finniss Lithium Project, on the outskirts of Darwin in the Northern Territory.
Australia’s next lithium producer
- Australia’s most advanced new Lithium Project, only 25km from port.
- Construction-ready with Government approvals in place.
- Stage 1 FID Q3 2021, Construction start Q4 2021, Production start 2H 2022.
- Binding offtake with Yahua to potentially be part of Tesla’s Supply Chain.
- Rapidly advancing additional Offtake and Project Finance.
- A$85-90M capex producing 180-190 ktpa (A$180M/y @ current price).
- New acquisition with 10Mt-16Mt ETR to double Resource and LOM.
- Stage 2 Resource expansion drilling and exploration underway.
- Well-funded $40M cash.