Australia’s next lithium producer Core Lithium (ASX: CXO) has released its quarterly activities report for the period ended 31 March 2022.
During the March quarter, Core was focused on a number of initiatives aimed at advancing the construction stage of its wholly owned Finniss Lithium Project, located near Darwin in the Northern Territory.
During the reporting period, Core:
- Reached a landmark binding Term Sheet with US electric vehicle maker Tesla;
- Advanced construction activities at the Finniss Project;
- Completed the acquisition of highly prospective Mineral Leases adjacent to Finniss;
- Reported significant drill results at BP33 and Carlton deposits;
- Announced the resignation of longserving MD, Stephen Biggins; and
- Joined the ASX300 Index.