West Australian gold explorer Focus Minerals (ASX: FML) is pleased to provide its Quarterly Activities Report for the quarter ended 30 June 2021.
- 30% increase to Coolgardie Gold Project deposit CNX’s Inferred and
Indicated Mineral Resource including conversion of 2.2Mt @ 1.5g/t for
105Koz to Indicated status.
- Confirmed at least 400m strike of CNX-style mineralisation from surface
at the emerging Green Light deposit.
- 18% increase for Coolgardie deposit’s Big Blow deposit’s Inferred and
Indicated Mineral Resource.
- Coolgardie deposit Happy Jack’s Mineral Resource updated.
- Coolgardie feasibility works progressing well.
- Total exploration expenditure for the quarter: $3.5m.
- Cash (unrestricted) as at 30 June 2021: $10.91m.
Most of the Company’s activities during the quarter were centred on the Coolgardie Gold Project (Coolgardie) though Focus also carried out work to advance its Laverton Gold Project (Laverton).
During the quarter, Focus completed 44 reverse circulation (RC) holes/pre-collars for 6,632m and 34 diamond holes/tails for 6,542.34m drilling at Coolgardie. The drilling was completed for:
- Feasibility/permitting purposes including geotech, hydrogeology and metallurgical data/sampling;
- Resource development activities; and
- Exploration and tenement management.
Other activities included ongoing Mineral Resource reviews at Coolgardie.