West Australian gold explorer Focus Minerals (ASX: FML) has announced that the RC and diamond drilling work completed up to June at Beasley Creek and the Wedge-Lancefield Thrust prospects have returned high value intersections.
· High value intersections were returned from Beasley Creek across more than 440m strike including:
· 19BSDD0241 – 12.86m @ 8.78g/t from 159.61m, including 0.66m @ 76.9g/t Au from 170.04m
· 19BSRD0171 – 29.4m @ 2.29g/t from 214.6m, including 0.9m @ 11.49g/t Au from 225.8m
· 19BSDD0301 – 15.1m @ 3.41g/t from 160.9m, including 0.45m @ 68.64g/t Au from 171.7m
· 19BSDD0171 – 12.9m @ 3.91g/t from 166.1m, including 1.0m @ 21.19g/t Au from 176.0m
· 19BSDD0401 – 7.0m @ 5.44g/t from 172m, including 1.0m @ 19.29g/t Au from 175.0m
· High value intersections were returned from the Wedge-Lancefield Thrust at Wedge and Lancefield North.
· The following intersections were calculated using 0.5g/t cut off and up to 2m internal dilution:
· 19WDRC0019 – 7.00m @ 3.36g/t from 63m
· 19WDRC0048 – 9.00m @ 2.26g/t from 75m
· 19LNRC031 – 8.00m @ 4.61g/t from 82m
· 19LNRC030 – 6.00m @ 5.32g/t from 57m
· 19LNRC025 – 6.00m @ 5.07g/t from 83m
On releasing the results, Focus Minerals CEO Mr Zhaoya Wang commented, “The most recent exploration results demonstrated the continuity in delivering high value exploration results from Beasley Creek and Lancefield area that started from late 2018.
“The results boosted our confidence in expediting our effort in working toward to production per our Stage 1 strategies.
“The mineral resource estimates update work is currently on track and we estimate the release of the results in late Q3 or early Q4 of 2019.”