Focus Minerals releases June quarter update
In the June quarter, West Australian gold explorer Focus Minerals (ASX: FML) completed 24,371.8m drilling, with 20,239.1 completed at the Laverton Projects and 4,132.7 completed at Coolgardie Projects.
Very high and bonanza type grades were intersected at Beasley Creek (Announced 22 July 2019). All listed intersections were calculated using 0.5g/t cut off and up to 3m internal dilution.
· 19BSDD024 – 12.86m @ 8.78g/t from 159.61m, including 0.66m @ 76.90g/t Au from 170.04m
· 19BSRD017 – 29.40m @ 2.29g/t from 214.60m, including 0.90m @ 11.49g/t Au from 225.80m
· 19BSDD030 – 15.10m @ 3.41g/t from 160.90m, including 0.45m @ 68.64g/t Au from 171.70m
· 19BSDD017 – 12.90m @ 3.91g/t from 166.10m, including 1.00m @ 21.19g/t Au from 176.00m
· 19BSDD040 – 7.00m @ 5.44g/t from 172.00m, including 1.00m @ 19.29g/t Au from 175.00m
Resource extensional drilling continued along the Lancefield Thrust at Telegraph, Wedge, and Lancefield North. Several intersections were reported at Wedge and Lancefield North (Announced 22 July 2019).
All listed intersections were calculated using 0.5g/t cut off and up to 2m internal dilution.
· 19WDRC019 – 7m @ 3.36g/t from 63m
· 19WDRC048 – 9m @ 2.26g/t from 75m
· 19LNRC031 – 8m @ 4.61g/t from 82m
· 19LNRC030 – 6m @ 5.32g/t from 57m
19LNRC025 – 6m @ 5.07g/t from 83m