NRW Holdings Limited (ASX:NWH) is pleased to provide an update to previous guidance provided on the full year results.
- Revenue is expected to be $2.4 billion consistent with guidance.
- EBITA (unaudited) is expected to be $157.0M representing an upgrade compared to the previous guidance range of $150M to $155M.
- Order book of $5.2 billion – a new record for the group.
- Cash holdings of $219.3M.
- Net debt of $66.6M representing cash conversion in excess of 100% of EBITDA (of $272.4M).
Jules Pemberton Managing Director and CEO commenting on the results said,
“We will obviously provide more detail on the results when we release on the 18th August but clearly the business has performed very well despite the significant headwinds we have had to navigate caused by Covid, labour shortages, inflationary pressures and significant 1 in 100 year weather events”