West Australian focused gold exploration and development company, Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL), , in conjunction with its joint venture partner Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX: VMC), is pleased to provide an update on drill results from the Youanmi Gold Project near Mt Magnet, WA, in the OYG JV area (Rox 70% and Manager, VMC 30%).
- High-grade intersection in untested hanging wall area reveals potential for new lode:
- RXDD022: 4m @ 45.5g/t Au from 341m, including 1.33m @ 129.3g/t Au from 341.75m (new hanging wall zone at Junction).
- Further high-grade gold intercepts received from infill and extension drilling at Junction:
- RXDD024: 16m @ 4.22g/t Au from 56m, including 3m @ 16.4g/t Au from 66m and 3m @ 4.1g/t Au from 203m (Junction).
- RXRC398: 3m @ 15.17g/t Au from 108m and 3m @ 3.35g/t Au from 204m (Junction).
- Drilling on track to deliver further increases in the Youanmi gold resource.
Drilling continues at Youanmi, with diamond and RC rigs operating at the OYG JV and regional aircore drilling progressing on the Regional Joint Ventures (Rox 50% and Manager, VMC 50%).
The highlights of this round of results include 4m @ 45.5g/t Au from 341m, including 1.33m @ 129.3g/t Au from 341.75m intersected in RXDD022 and 16m @ 4.22g/t Au from 56m, including 3m @ 16.4g/t Au from 66m and 3m @ 4.1g/t Au from 203m intersected in RXDD024 at Junction.
Managing Director Alex Passmore commented:
“We are very pleased to report strongly mineralised intersections in a newly identified structure near the Youanmi mine and up-sequence from the main-lode ore body. This an exciting development as it lies within a previously untested area.
In addition, extension and infill drilling at Junction continues to deliver highgrade results that will contribute to resource growth at Youanmi and is likely to add ounces in crucial areas that will improve project economics.”