West Australian focused gold exploration and development company, Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL), in conjunction with its joint venture partner Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX: VMC), is pleased to provide an update on drill results from the Youanmi Gold Project near Mt Magnet, WA, in the OYG JV area (Rox 70% and Manager, VMC 30%).
- Assays received for 4 RC holes drilled at Youanmi (May 2021) with all holes intersecting gold mineralisation.
- Highlights include:
- RXRC402: 17m @ 5.14g/t Au from 151m, including 11m @ 7g/t Au from 156m (Link)
- RXRC396: 9m @ 4.57g/t Au from 148m (Junction)
- RXRC397: 2m @ 10.02g/t Au from 268m (Youanmi South).
- Latest results demonstrate strong potential for further increases in the Resource.
- RC and diamond drilling continues at new high-priority targets Link and Junction.
- Assays pending for 14 RC holes and 14 diamond holes at Junction and Link areas.
Drilling continues at Youanmi, with diamond and RC rigs operating at the OYG JV and regional aircore drilling progressing at the VMC JV (Rox 50% and Manager, VMC 50%).
Assay results have been received for four RC holes and two diamond holes from the current drilling program at Youanmi. These holes were drilled during May. Results are pending for 14 RC and 14 diamond holes with drilling ongoing.
The highlights of this round of results include 17m @ 5.14g/t Au from 151m, including 11m @ 7g/t Au from 156m intersected in RXRC402 at Link (Table 1, Figure 1) and 9m @ 4.57g/t Au from 148m intersected in RXRC396 at Junction (Table 1, Figure 2)
Managing Director Alex Passmore commented:
“We are very pleased to announce ongoing successful drilling results. These high-grade results at Link will contribute to resource growth at Youanmi. They transform an area at relevant mining depths that were previously modelled as low grade into a priority zone for adding ounces.”