Gold and copper explorer Torrens Mining Limited (ASX:TRN) is pleased to draw the attention of investors to an announcement made today by Coda Minerals Limited (ASX:COD), and crossreleased to Torrens, which relates to the Elizabeth Creek Copper Project in South Australia, in which Torrens holds a 30% joint venture interest.
- Torrens’ Elizabeth Creek Copper Project joint venture partner, Coda Minerals Limited, has today released assays for drill hole DD21EB0018 at Emmie Bluff Deeps IOCG Prospect.
- Multiple mineralised zones intersected include:
- 4.69m at 1.01% Cu, 0.17g/t Au and 3.6g/t Ag from 797.45m down-hole
- 28.14m at 1.21% Cu, 0.37g/t Au and 2.3g/t Ag from 810.79m down-hole
- 2.57m at 2.11% Cu, 0.30g/t Au and 13.2g/t Ag from 842.03m down-hole.
- Diamond drilling of the Emmie Bluff IOCG prospect is continuing, with two holes now in progress.
- Drilling of the shallower Emmie Bluff Zambian-style Cu-Co mineralisation is also continuing.
The announcement details the results of assays from drillhole DD21EB0018 and of continuing drilling operations at Emmie Bluff. The announcement is available on the ASX market announcements platform under the ticker code “COD.”
Torrens’ Managing Director Steve Shedden commented:
“The copper and gold assays results announced today by Coda for drillhole DD21EB0018 confirm the presence of significant IOCG mineralisation at Emmie Bluff Deeps.
These results underline the considerable progress made on the Elizabeth Creek Copper Project since the current drilling program commenced in May this year.
Torrens looks forward with intense interest to continued positive results.
“Since Torrens first acquired the Elizabeth Creek Project back in 2015, it has continued to deliver. A unique feature of the Emmie Bluff Prospect is the juxtaposition of two distinct types of mineralisation; the IOCG copper-gold and the Zambian-style copper-cobalt. I see this as very promising for the future of the project.”