West Australian gold explorer BMG Resources Limited (ASX: BMG) is pleased to provide shareholders with its quarterly activities report for the three months to 30 June 2021.
BMG is the 100% owner of three highly prospective gold exploration projects in Tier 1 mining jurisdictions – the Abercromby Gold Project, the Invincible Gold Project and the South Boddington Gold Project, located in the North-eastern goldfields, Central Pilbara and Boddington regions of Western Australia, respectively.
- High gold recoveries from metallurgical test work of Abercromby drill samples
- Confirmed that the gold ore is amenable to conventional carbon-in-leach processing with high gold recoveries achieved,
- Also confirmed the nature of the Abercromby gold as free-milling and that the gold is not associated with high sulphide content.
- Multiple new targets identified by geophysical survey at Abercromby
- Sub-audio magnetic survey completed, providing high-resolution mapping of the structures in the northern part of the project area, which are the controls on gold mineralisation,
- The information has increased BMG’s confidence in its geological and structural model for Abercromby, which will substantially assist in planning follow-up drilling.
- Major drilling and exploration programs planned (now underway)
- Major drill program designed for Abercromby with 6,000m of reverse circulation and diamond drilling now in progress,
- Maiden drill program at Invincible planned for second half of 2021.
- $4 million successfully raised via Placement
- Proceeds to be used for drilling and exploration programs at Abercromby and Invincible.