Emerging Lithium producer Core Lithium (ASX: CXO) is pleased to release the following presentation, entitled “Australia’s Next Lithium Producer”, which is to be given by managing director Stephen Biggins at the Paydirt 2021 Battery Minerals Conference in Perth.
- Australia’s most advanced new Lithium Project, only 25km from port.
- Construction-ready with Government approvals in place.
- Stage 1 FID Q3 2021, Construction start Q4 2021, Production start 2H 2022.
- Binding offtake with Yahua to potentially be part of Tesla’s Supply Chain.
- Rapidly advancing additional Offtake and Project Finance.
- A$85-90M capex producing 180-190,000tpa (A$180,000,000pa @ current price).
- New acquisition with 10Mt-16Mt ETR to double Resource and LOM.
- Stage 2 Resource expansion drilling and exploration underway ✓ Well-funded +$40M cash.