Advanced Australian lithium developer Core Lithium (ASX: CXO) has released its June quarter activities report, rounding up a busy and progressive period for the company.
During the June quarter, Core was focused on a number of initiatives aimed at further enhancing the value and potential of its wholly-owned Finniss Lithium Project, located near Darwin in the Northern Territory.
· Definitive Feasibility Study released for the Finniss Lithium Project confirming the potential for a highgrade, low capex and low-cost operation;
· Finniss Project Mineral Resource grown to 9.6 million tonnes, including an initial estimate for the Lees deposit;
· $8.125 million lithium royalty agreement reached with Lithium Royalty Corporation;
· Oversubscribed $3.3 million Share Purchase Plan completed;
· Positive Assessment Report on Finniss from the NTEPA delivered to the NT Government;
· Lithium concentrate offtake commitment with Yahua increased by 50%; and
· Expressions of interest received from several parties for fine lithium product from Finniss.