In the September Quarter 2019, Western Australian gold explorer Focus Minerals (ASX: FML) completed 23,574.6m of drilling in Laverton.
At Coolgardie, detailed drone AMAG was captured in regions SW, E and NE of Norris.
Furthermore, detailed drone AMAG coverage was extended throughout the Dolerite NW target area to assist with planned drilling programs.
At Beasley Creek and Beasley South Focus completed sixteen diamond holes for 2139m and 2 RC holes for 299m.
Final assays were received for the following drilling intersections exceeding 17 GxM (intersections calculated using: 0.5g/t Au cut off, 3m Internal dilution and all core loss is fully diluted at 0g/t Au)
· 19BSRD028 – 20.85m @ 1.73g/t from 175m (36.1GxM)
· 19BSRD012 – 18.45m @ 1.83g/t from 197m (33.8GxM)
· 19BSRD014 – 16.93m @ 1.75g/t from 198.5m (29.6GxM)
· 19BSRD026 – 17.13m @ 1.19g/t from 164m (20.4GxM)
· 19BSDD052 – 11.50m @ 1.67g/t from 138.5m (19.2GxM)
· 19BSDD051 – 4.62m @ 3.88g/t from 158.5m (17.9GxM)
The Company completed 92 holes into the core of the May 2019 Karridale resource for a total of 17,071.2m. The last hole was completed on the 19th of September 2019 and final results of 1m split sampling of anomalous 4m composites is expected to be received at the end of October 2019.
Preliminary significant results exceeding 55 GxM and calculated using 0.5 g/t Au cut off and up 3m internal dilution include:
· 19KARC061 – 12.00m @ 7.63g/t from 140m (91. 6 GxM)
· 19KARC044 – 4.00m @ 18.17g/t from 78m (72.7 GxM)
· 19KARC101 – 4.00m @ 16.84g/t from 150m (67.4 GxM)
· 19KARC091 – 8.00m @ 7.94g/t from 114m (63.5 GxM)
19KARC028 – 3.00m @ 18.76g/t from 187m (56.3 GxM)