Battery and precious metals exploration company Lykos Metals Limited (ASX: LYK) has provided its latest corporate presentation.
- Lykos Metals Limited (ASX : LYK) owns 100% of three highly prospective battery and precious metals projects in BosniaHerzegovina, a pro-business and mining-friendly nation in the Balkans region of Eastern Europe.
- All projects have a history of high-grade minerals discovery and extraction and the portfolio is highly prospective for nickel, copper, cobalt, precious metals and potentially also lithium and REE.
- The projects are easily accessible by road, and Bosnia-Herzegovina has
excellent transport links to battery metals hungry end users in the European Union.
- The company’s board and management team have a track record of recent success and key relationships in the Balkans, backed up with extensive technical, corporate and legal experience.
- The Company listed after raising the maximum allowed under its IPO, to fund an aggressive two year technical work program including high-impact drilling and geophysical surveys.