Australian heavy rare earths producer Northern Minerals (ASX: NTU) has announced further high-grade assay results from recently completed infill and step-out reverse circulation drilling at the Dazzler prospect, part of the Browns Range Project in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia.
· Wide, shallow high-grade rare earth intercepts from Dazzler drilling;
· Intercepts from surface of up to 7.71% TREO including 7,502ppm Dysprosium;
· Drilling confirms Dazzler as a high-grade deposit with good grade continuity;
· Mineral Resource update planned for January; and
· Metallurgical testwork program commenced on Dazzler drill core
Assay results have been received for the first 12 (BRDR0037-0048) of the 51 drill holes completed at Dazzler in September. The significant assay results for these 12 drill holes are summarised in the announcement link below.
The drilling program focussed on the area of the scree slope below the scarp where previous drilling was undertaken. The drilling program was designed to step-out to the north of the previous drilling in order to update the existing Mineral Resource.
Northern Minerals’ Managing Director and CEO, George Bauk, said “We continue to be impressed and enthusiastic about the potential of Dazzler.
“As with all mineral deposits ‘grade is king’ and these results continue to deliver on the upside. “We will now commence updating the Mineral Resource Estimate and investigate mining studies for Dazzler.”