West Australian focused gold exploration and development company, Rox Resources (ASX: RXL), in conjunction with its joint venture partner Venus Metals (ASX: VMC), has provided an update on drill results from the Youanmi gold project near Mt Magnet, WA.
- New high-grade parallel lode, continues to return exciting high-grade results as follow-up drilling confirms lode continuity
- High-grade intersections include:
- RXDD046: 3.87m @ 9.9g/t Au from 328.33m, including 2.45m @ 15.02 g/t Au from 328.8m
- RXDD045: 3.62m @ 6.49g/t Au from 315.42m, including 0.86m @ 21.03g/t Au from 315.42m
- These results come from drilling which was following up the initial intersection of: RXDD022: 4m @ 45.5g/t Au from 341m, including 1.33m @ 129.3g/t Au from 341.75m (ASX: RXL 06/09/2021)
- The parallel lode remains open in all directions. Follow up drilling is planned to incorporate the new high-grade lode into the next project resource update
- Drilling on track to deliver further increases to the 1.7 Moz Au Youanmi gold resource (ASX: RXL 23 June 2021 )
The highlights of this round of results include 3.87m @ 9.9g/t Au from 328.33m, including 2.45m @ 15.02 g/t Au from 328.8m intersected in RXDD046 and 3.62m @ 6.49g/t Au from 315.42m, including 0.86m @ 21.03g/t Au from 315.42m intersected in RXDD046. The results confirm the discovery of a new high-grade lode in the historically untested hanging wall area 300m south of the Youanmi Mine.
“The hanging wall lode is emerging as a potential new ore body and is an exciting zone of mineralisation within a previously untested area. These results confirm the continuity of this zone which we now look forward to expanding with further step-out drilling”.