Growth-focused Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited (ASX: SGQ) is pleased to release the following corporate presentation, highlighting activity and success at its flagship Mt Alexander high-grade nickel-copper sulphide project, to be given by executive chairman John Prineas at the Paydirt 2021 Battery Minerals Conference in Perth.
High-grade Mt Alexander Project in strategic location
Exceptional high-grade mineralisation:
- Nickel-copper sulphides discovered 30m from surface and over a 4.5km strike.
- Style of mineralisation is very rare as the combination of high-grade nickel, copper, cobalt and platinum group metals is not seen anywhere else in Australia.
- Preliminary metallurgical test work produced 18% nickel and 32% copper concentrates.
- Additional upside from other projects with a pipeline of copper-gold and nickel prospects.
Foundation for development:
- Tier 1 mining jurisdiction Western Australia.
- Neighbouring major nickel operations, including BHP’s flagship nickel mines.
- Access to existing infrastructure, roads and power.
- Established route to market.