Financial technology company Stargroup Limited (ASX:STL) has released its preliminary final report for financial year 2016, showing strong improvement in a number of key metrics. Stargroup saw a 537.8% increase in revenue to $3.76 million in the 12 months to June 30 2016 as the company increased the number of active ATMs it has in operation from 40 to 348 and commenced deployment of EFTPOS facilities. Net profit after tax increased 126.7% during the period to $767,802.
- 866% increase in total assets
- 740% increase in net assets
- 702% improvement in ATM revenue
- 538% improvement in revenue from continuing operations
- 127% improvement in profit (loss) for the year after tax
- 71% improvement in ATM sales, software and support revenue
- 51% improvement in profit (loss) from continuing operations
- 12% improvement in net tangible asset backing
The Board of Stargroup Limited (“Stargroup”, ASX:STL) is pleased to announce its preliminary final report for the year ended 30 June 2016.