Gold producer and explorer Tribune Resources has published its annual report for the year to 30 June 2021, signing off on a highly successful 12-month period.
Key outcomes in FY21 included:
- Tribune’s share of gold production from the East Kundana JV of 62,726oz;
- profit after income tax and non-controlling interest of $50.7 million;
- aggregate payment of $16.5 million of dividends to shareholders;
- completion of a major RC and diamond drilling program at Japa, in Ghana, of 45,376 metres in 287 holes, focused largely on the Adiembra deposit; and
- declaration of a Mineral Resource for Adiembra of 20.9Mt grading 2.7g/t for 1.8moz.