Tribune Resources Limited (ASX: TBR) and Rand Mining Limited (ASX: RND) have released their respective Quarterly Activities Reports for the period to 30 June 2021. Tribune and Rand’s dominant business is their interest in the East Kundana Joint Venture while Tribune also has advanced exploration projects in Ghana and the Philippines.
Links to both companies’ full quarterly reports are below.
Tribune’s highlights for the quarter were:
- During the quarter Rand and Tribune toll processed 140,986 tonnes of ore at 3.71 g/t from the EKJV operations at two process plants in the district, with Tribune’s share equating to 105,739 tonnes.
- From that processing 15,863 ounces of gold were produced by Rand and Tribune, with Tribune’s 75% share equating to 11,897 oz of Gold.
- Mine production at the EKJV mines was lower than forecast due to lower stoping production as a result of seismicity and damage in Pegasus in the previous quarter. A transverse mining method was implemented to limit the impact of mining in seismic areas.
- Resource definition and exploration drilling continued at the Japa Project in Ghana with 15,617 metres completed in 104 holes.
- Diamond core drilling continued at the Diwalwal Gold Project in the Philippines with 3,150 metres completed in 11 holes.