Artemis Resources (ASX: ARV) has provided additional results from its 100%-owned Paterson Central and Greater Carlow projects, located in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia.
Paterson Central Project
- Two diamond drill holes 22PTMRD008 and 22PTMRD009 already completed at Paterson Central from pad AP004
- Deepening of hole GDRCD006, first drilled in late 2021* at pad AP001, is planned to extend its downhole depth by an additional ~400m (to over 1000m downhole depth) to test a magnetic and gravity target
- Atlas drilling to commence once rig is finished at Apollo, followed by Enterprise targets to the South, and Juno and Voyager targets to the North, subject to final heritage and access solutions.
Greater Carlow Project
- All Carlow drill results from the latest drill campaign have now been received and the new Mineral Resource Estimate is expected to be completed in September
- Results for ARC395 and ARC396 did not return any significant mineralisation, in line with the offset of the lodes already discovered by holes ARC403 and ARC404
- Extensive new gravity survey completed over the entire Carlow tenement (~31 sq km) with encouraging results revealing several new exploration targets which will be investigated further
- Down Hole Electromagnetic (DHEM) surveys completed at four separate drill locations, with a significant new exploration target identified to the East of Carlow in an area known as Marillion where a conductor exhibited moderate to high conductance
- A major heritage survey is to commence soon at Carlow North in preparation for an extensive new exploration effort at this large untested target area that encompasses the northerly structural trends of both Crosscut and Carlow West Zone
Artemis executive director Alastair Clayton said, “Artemis is in a very busy phase of its 2022 exploration and evaluation programme.
“Paterson Central drilling is progressing very well and as part of the senior management team that recently visited the Paterson Central region it is difficult not to be struck by the scale of the exploration and development activity in the area and the proximity of our project drilling to the emerging Havieron mine.
“With all drill holes now returned from recent drill programmes at Carlow the updated MRE is now being finalised. Our Exploration Team have also been very busy acquiring a range of geophysical data and preparing for the next phase of exploration at the Greater Carlow Project.
“With a structural model at Crosscut and the Western Zone routinely yielding excellent drill results, our focus will now turn to the untested Carlow North Area where we believe multiple mineralising structures may be present.”